Saturday, October 12, 2013

Review for Dr. Scholl's For Her Comfort Insoles

Back in April 2013 I joined an online community of people who are invited to test products they are given complimentary by a company called Influenster.  Since then I was invited to try the Fysiko lash serum and most recently have been invited to participate in the #MamaVoxBox.  One of the items in the #MamaVoxBox was a pair of Dr. Scholls For Her Comfort Insoles.  I absolutely love these insoles!!  They are so comfortable whether you use them in dress shoes, tennis shoes or flats.  It feels like you are walking on small pieces of clouds inside your shoes! Love them!!

Thank you Influenster and Dr. Scholl's for sending these to me to test and fall in love with. :)


Some of my favorite shoes and the comfort insoles in one of them. 

Swidget 1.0