Here are the details from Steph Su Reads Blog (http://stephsureads.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-blogoversary-giveaway.html) :
Monday, January 25, 2010
My Blogoversary Giveaway!
Well, seriously, before I knew it, it's already been a year since I've started my blog. And what a year it's been! To think that in a mere 365 days I would've made so many friends, gotten to know so many cool people with similar interests, and have been able to reach so many people and talk so openly about things I care about... Well, I really don't know what to say that would adequately encompass all that. So I think I'll just let the writing speak for itself.
Of course, my blogoversary is, I've decided, a good time to hold a big giveaway, to thank everyone who's helped me grow over this year!
Do you want to win some of these ARCs?
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
Guardian of the Gate by Michelle Zink
Birthmarked by Caragh O'Brien
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater (signed)
The Snowball Effect by Holly Hoxter
Airhead, Book 3: Runaway by Meg Cabot
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey (signed)
The Agency: A Spy in the House by Y. S. Lee
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
And do you want to win some books of your choice?
Yeah, I thought so.
Well, since it, um, appears that I have over 600 750 800 850 followers (Wha? *goes to hide in hole*), let's have THREE FOUR FIVE winners!
* First-place winner will win THREE FOUR of the above ARCs, plus whichever TWO THREE books published between Jan. 1, 2010-Feb. 28, 2010 they'd like.
* Second-place winner will win TWO THREE of the above ARCs remaining, plus whichever ONE TWO books published between Jan. 1, 2010-Feb. 28, 2010 they'd like.
* Third-place winner will win one TWO of the above ARCs remaining, plus whichever ONE book published between Jan. 1, 2010-Feb. 28, 2010 they'd like.
* Fourth-place winner will win ONE of the above ARCs remaining, plus whichever ONE book published between Jan. 1, 2010-Feb. 28, 2010 they'd like.
* Fifth-place winner will win the remaining above ARC.
That's a lot of possibilities for your prize! And I'll make it even better: if I get to 700 followers before this giveaway ends, I'll add in another winner. 750, I'll add another. 800... yeah, you get the point.
As usual, you can earn extra points by following me, tweeting about this giveaway, linking to it in your sidebar or a blog post, etc. This giveaway is open INTERNATIONALLY, and will end Sunday, February 28, 2010.